In order to ensure that the use of LEGO® SERIOUS® PLAY® for positive psychology upholds to a high quality standard the International Association of Master Facilitators in The LEGO® SERIOUS® PLAY® For Positive Psychology Method has been created.
The members of the association are the only ones able to provide certification training in using LEGO® SERIOUS® PLAY® For Positive Psychology.
Following four principles serve as the core idea of the association:
- To ensure a high quality delivering of core LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodologies including the evolved method of Hands On Thinking
- To ensure that the use of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® with positive psychology rests on a sound understanding of the theory, research and applications of positive psychology
- To explore the use of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® for positive psychology within the field of coaching
- To further develop the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® into other research based domains
- To further develop the Hands On Thinking method into other tangible tools like LEGO and HEX cards
Programs offered by the association
The International Association of Master Facilitators in The LEGO® SERIOUS® PLAY® For Positive Psychology offers following programs:
Keynote presentation and conference workshop (1-4 hour)
These sessions introduce the concept of LEGO® SERIOUS® PLAY® for Positive Psychology
1-2 day Introductory courses for private, public and academic organisation
These courses covers the basics of LEGO® SERIOUS® PLAY® for Positive Psychology hereunder the Hands On Thinking Method as well as selected applications relevant for positive psychology.
4 day certification training in the use of LEGO® SERIOUS® PLAY® for Positive Psychology
This program is the corner stone of the association’s offerings and is a fully immersive training event covering all important aspects of the LEGO® SERIOUS® PLAY® for Positive Psychology method. Following the training, participants can create their own LEGO® SERIOUS® PLAY® for Positive Psychology workshops as well as deliver up to three of the validated methods outlined in the book “Exploring Positive Psychology with Lego Serious Play”
1 day follow-up sessions
These sessions are only offered to individuals that have completed the 4 day certification training. They deep dive into a specific domain of positive psychology exploring novel use of LEGO® SERIOUS® PLAY® for that domain.